SkArcher on Fri, 9 Apr 2004 08:45:25 -0500 (CDT)

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 61 BALLOT

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 19:46:13 -0500 (CDT), David E. Smith <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The following measures are on the ballot for nweek 61:

Proposal 1833/1: Kill the BNS (Zarpint)

You realise of course that I hate you, on the grounds that you are forcing this prop thru, when it is not a good idea, for the scam?

YES * 4

Proposal 1834/1: Save Dave (Zarpint)

YES

Proposal 1835/0: Not Again! (SkArcher)
YES

Proposal 1836/0: Curb Platonism (Sagitta)
YES

Proposal 1837/0: Any Sufficiently Advanced Magic is Indistinguishable from
                 Technology (M-Tek)

YES

Proposal 1838/0: We love Rob (Zarpint)

SHELVE - I don't think this works. return to player status and have a prop made to issue the official status. The voice could make a prop to return eir titles and original birthdate also, providing e is willing to search thru the achives emself.

Only respect, titles and age will really be of issue, as Wins liquidate all other dimensions.

The change to the rules itself - I would like to see that if you forfeit/fall off the roster you lose all dimensions other than respect, but titles and birthdates remain intact on the Lost Soul.

--
 SkArcher