Glotmorf on Wed, 7 Apr 2004 21:50:11 -0500 (CDT)

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 61 BALLOT

On 7 Apr 2004 at 21:05, Zarpint wrote:

> > Proposal 1837/0: Any Sufficiently Advanced Magic is
> > Indistinguishable from
> >                  Technology (M-Tek)
> NO
> This reminds me of many of Glotmorf's Prose Forms in that it's all
> about some character being the hoopiest frood in the Galaxy and other
> people begging to be that hoopy. I would be more likely to vote for
> these if they didn't have the character in the prose. He's annoyingly
> smug.

Yes, but what about the actual proposal?  It's the rule
changes implemented by the proposal that you're voting on.
You can always give a prose form rating of zero if you really
feel that way.

Besides, who gives a damn if I get points from it?  The
philosophy scam will cashier all the points anyway. :P

Also besides...what "hoopiest frood" prose form props are you
thinking of?

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt