The Voice on Mon, 5 Apr 2004 17:45:00 -0500 (CDT)

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Checkpointly Recognizer

Zarpint wrote:

I propose the following:
{{__We love Rob__

Change r206 from:

If any player has been On Forced Leave for 3 or more consecutive nweeks, or On Leave for 6 or more consecutive nweeks, and has not been Lurking during that time, that player shall cease to be a player.

If any player has been On Forced Leave for 3 or more consecutive nweeks, or On Leave for 6 or more consecutive nweeks, and has not been Lurking during that time, that player shall enter Stasis. A player who has entered Stasis has no effect on the game except that e may leave Stasis by posting a message to a public forum stating e is leaving Stasis. All attributes and other characteristics of a player in Stasis shall be preserved exactly as they were when the player entered Statis until e leaves Stasis, at which point they behave normally again starting then.

Create a Player with the name "Rob". Give the player known as Rob all attributes and any other characteristics the player last known as Rob had before e was Garbage Collected.

Give r206 a Chutzpah of 3.
}}

Aww... what about me?... I guess I miss out.

-- The Voice --

Add the following to the end of p1833:

{{

Award a Win to all members of the society UNSEEN simultaneously.
Give all members of the society UNSEEN the Title "Unseen Knight of the Platonism Scam".
Give the Player known as Teucer the Title "Unseen Lord of the Platonism Scam".
[[I am satisfied with Sagitta's fix.]]

}}

Zarpint