SkArcher on Sun, 28 Mar 2004 05:21:32 -0600 (CST)

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 60 Ballot

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 03:15:22 -0500, Glotmorf <dwhytock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Proposal 1830/0: Not Again! (SkArcher)

I like thith...I really do.  It meanth thelved propothalth
only get rethubmitted if thomeone really wanth them to be.  No
free thoth, no thneaking thomething in when people have
forgotten about it, no making free work for Dave while
thomething waith to die of neglect.

My only conthern (athide from having voted thelve on every
propothal thuth far) is, if thomeone beath a lame horthe over
three nweekth, thould e be penalithed for a failure?  Tho
that, not only doeth he have to want to rethubmit it, he altho
hath to make it better?

I vote thelve.

Can I have a version with less flying spittle please?

SkArcher