Zarpint on Fri, 26 Mar 2004 20:50:12 -0600 (CST)

Re: [spoon-discuss] style and order

No- my prop explicitly made all eligible players AJs for outstanding CFJs.
It just wasn't part of the rule.

Zarpint

--
Zarpint Jeremy Cook    "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."