Bill Adlam on Fri, 26 Mar 2004 16:30:12 -0600 (CST)

Re: [spoon-discuss] style and order

Zarpint wrote:

> - We are all eligible to judge some CFIs after my Upper House reform
> prop last nweek, but Dave hasn't posted a list,

We're only eligible to judge those that have been referred to the Upper
House since the start of this nweek.  Rule 128 says that Appelate
Judges are assigned _when_ a CFI is assigned to the Upper House.  It
doesn't say that players who enter the Upper House subsequently can
later become AJs.

Sagitta, being pedantic as usual