Zarpint on Fri, 26 Mar 2004 00:54:59 -0600 (CST)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 60 Ballot

Well, yes, but I liked the Deus not for fixing problems, but for randomly
causing chaos. I have no idea what your prop would do, and maybe it would
create chaos, but it doesn't create a massive device that I could break
the game with inadvertently. I wouldn't use the Deus to do this fix --
both your prop and the Deus would kill the rodent with assault weapons. If
I'm firing assault weapons, I'm going to do more than kill a rodent.

--
Zarpint Jeremy Cook    "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."