Glotmorf on Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:09:36 -0600 (CST)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Player with No Name

On 22 Mar 2004 at 23:01, Zarpint wrote:

> > (Thought about submitting this anonymously, but that didn't fit in
> > the same room as my ego.)
>
> Ego aside, how could you have done that before this thing passed?

By sending it to Dave.  It might not have gotten on the ballot, unless Dave submitted
it as one of his two, or if it did I might not have gotten credit for it, but I could have
done it.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt