SkArcher on Sun, 14 Mar 2004 12:36:42 -0600 (CST)

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] finance and such

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 13:27:14 -0500, Zarpint Jeremy Cook <mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There exists an entity known as "the Great Tilde Basin and Punctuation
Exchange, Somewhat Limited", which may be referred to as the Basin. The
Basin may create or destroy Tildex, but only as specified by the Rules.

I *strongly* suggest that you alter this to be a basin with a certain, large, but finite number of ~

The problem with the implicit creation of any monetary resource is that it leads to inflatory situations, given the theoretically infinite amounts available.

Given that this *is* Nomic, I would assume the worst.

SkArcher