Zarpint Jeremy Cook on Sun, 14 Mar 2004 03:03:14 -0600 (CST)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Greetings from Benomica

Well, would the thing say "the person who proposed this gets 5 points if....", or
would it say "Wonko", and people would just think, say, the Baron proposed it out of the
goodness of eir heart? The main problem we had with BvSI, Athena's Society, and so on,
was that the societies would own various game things like Gnomes, and get points
from buying them...and so who would vote for a prop that said "You can buy this
from Player R for 10 points" which gives R points, although it might introduce
something interesting. I don't see anonymity giving any advantage here...who is going
to propose to give Wonko a product to sell except Wonko?

Zarpint

--
Zarpint Jeremy Cook    "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."