Joel Uckelman on 3 Mar 2004 17:56:18 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Hokki =)

Thus spake dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> i'm tall and skiny I'm studying in Pharm. D program in FL. i like music, movi
> e, dancing, sports, SCUBA diving, traveling and make a lot friends.

Hmm. Apparently Mailman checks only the From header to determine whether
a message is from a list subscriber? That's weak. I'm surprised that this
didn't happen sooner.

I encourage everyone on the list to complain to abuse@xxxxxxxx to get the
user who sent this terminated.

Ahem. Belay that. I just received a bounce because abuse@xxxxxxxxxx is full.
In any case, I'll be trying again, and I encourage all of you to do the same.