Glotmorf on 1 Mar 2004 12:53:30 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Re: NWEEK 58 BALLOT

On 1 Mar 2004 at 0:15, Zarpint Jeremy Cook wrote:

> > > Yes.  Why not?
> >
> > Because the "Three-Proposal Monte" proposal didn't
> > pass, so this amounts to free points for Teucer.
> >
> > - Glotmorf
>
> So what? What's wrong with that? It doesn't cost us anything.

So we've made the transition from a competitive to a
cooperative game? :)

While I must admit I'm largely a spectator participant these
days (haven't had the same fire since Glotmorf Rules!...), and
the idea of a cooperative Nomic is intriguing, it wasn't how
this game was begun.

Then again, is it time to start thinking about the future
direction of the game?

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt