Bill Adlam on 26 Feb 2004 23:33:19 -0000

[spoon-discuss] [Calvinball] and then

Oh yes, sorry, there are 8 of us.  I stand corrected, but I'm glad it's
Teucer and not me touching the Cobweb of Octophobia.

I trade in my stereotype for a clue and a guess, and I guess that I
still have my original identity as well (i.e. I am Sagitta, ergo I was
whoopied).  I swallow the turgid cushion, making myself the Player of
Least Density and, by inversion, the Player of Greatest Destiny.

To discharge my prior obligations, I give 3/4 of a marble to The Voice
and tie a bow around Baron von Skippy.

Sagitta, the new Glotmorf (with sincere apologies to nobody)