tycrosby on 26 Feb 2004 03:25:25 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] and...

Having drunk my tea, my empty tea bottle has become a Clonker of Reversals.
I Clonk you on the head with it, thereby releasing me from the Limerick
Penalty and imposing it on you.  /You/ must recite a Limerick.  What's more,
All My Base was rigged with a Self-Destructo Mechanism for just such an
occasion, and it explodes.  You now posess 0x- Base, and 2x- Carcinogenic
Remains.

-- The Voice --