SkArcher on 19 Feb 2004 05:34:42 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 57 RESULTS

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 23:25:42 -0600 (CST), David E. Smith <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004, SkArcher wrote:

erm... just a quick question. Where in the rules does it state the props
are revisable objects? I cannot find any such permission.

Hm. Y'know, I think you're right. It used to be in Rule 19, but was
apparently taken out by p1699 ("Redefinition," authored by Wonko).

I proto-propose:

{{ __Cleaning Up After Wonko, Again...__

Replace the first paragraph of rule 19 with:

A Proposal is a Game Document consisting primarily of desired changes to
the gamestate. Proposals are revisable objects. Unless otherwise
permitted, a proposal may only be revised by the PE that created it.

}}

[[ Does this cover everything? ]]

well no - if props aren't revisable, then I would like my 200 points for each of foo, bar, baz and qux that passed. subject to the speed limit, of course :)

SkArcher