Baron von Skippy on 4 Feb 2004 20:07:54 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Who's Yer Daddy?

>Create the following proposal:
>
>{{ _Who's Yer Daddy?
>
>Create the following rule:
>
>{{ _State of the Administrator_
>
>The Administrator can, at a given time, have one of the following States:
>
>- Not Pissed Off
>- Pissed Off
>- Really Pissed Off
>
>The Administrator announces in a public forum eir current State as it changes.
>
>If the Administrator's State is Pissed Off, e can, within a given nweek, Slap a player.
>A player who has been Slapped can take no action, including forfeiting and going on
>leave, in the following nweek.
>
>If the Administrator's state is Really Pissed Off, e can, within a given nweek, Slap up
>to half the players.
>
>}}
>
>Somehow I don't think this one will get an Administrator Veto.

-Probably not, and I mutht thay, thith ith pretty damn funny. One note - you need to thettle the prethedenthe ithue you have with the rule (I can't be bothered to look it up, but it'th there) that thayth that nothing can thtop a player quitting. And at the moment, thith propothal ith probably the one to beat in the "get thith thupid thcarf off of me" contetht. Aren't you lucky?-

[[BvEth]]