David E. Smith on 4 Feb 2004 05:11:36 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Who's Yer Daddy?

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, Glotmorf wrote:

> If the Administrator's state is Really Pissed Off, e can, within a given
> nweek, Slap up to half the players.

So, what's there to keep me from just deciding I'm perpetually Really
Pissed Off?

I wasn't actually planning to veto more than one or two of Wonko's
proposals, basically to semi-randomly screw up the whole points scam in an
unpredictable (and, to me, highly amusing) fashion. Actually, probably not
even that.

I like this concept, but it has the potential to seriously unbalance the
game. I may, de facto if not de jure, be a sort of dictator, but I try to
be a benevolent one. (Aside from a brief fascination with Imperial Nomic,
I've really thought of myself as more of a bureaucrat than anything.)

dave