Glotmorf on 4 Feb 2004 04:05:13 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Checkpointly Recognizer

On 3 Feb 2004 at 21:43, David E. Smith wrote:

> Wonko submits a bunch of crap proposals. Someone, please, for the love of
> whatever generally-benevolent deity in which you believe, plug that hole.
> Foo, Bar, Baz, Quux, and Spam are p 1781-1786 (/0, /1) and I intend to
> Administratively Veto all five of them because they annoy me.

Couldn't stop laughing about this for ten minutes.  See, I
never said pissing off Dave didn't have inherent entertainment
value.  I merely said people shouldn't be rewarded for doing
so, because it would merely drive Dave unrecoverably bugfuck,
and that might be a State of Emergency.

Besides, the entertainment value should be reward enough.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt