David E. Smith on 4 Feb 2004 03:28:30 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Reality Corrected

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004, SkArcher wrote:

> M:TA is fine, but if anyone starts trying to run a crossover with V:TM or
> W:TA and i'll be forced to disrespect them :(

So... what do you think will become of the upcoming "new" World of
Darkness?

(Before last week, I hadn't bought anything from White Wolf in about five
years. Too many splatbooks, and the game world started getting too hokey
for my taste. Then I saw "Gehenna," which they claim will be the LAST V:TM
supplement ever, because it does nasty things like end the world. Of
course, they've got an ad in the back, saying there will be a new and
improved World of Darkness, starting with "Vampire: The Requiem," in the
fall.)

dave