Daniel Lepage on 1 Feb 2004 04:25:55 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Reality Corrected

On Jan 31, 2004, at 11:20 PM, Zarpint Jeremy Cook wrote:

My question for Bob: Is the Nomic Game contained within Reality the same
game as the one we're playing, or just an identical copy with the same
name?

It's the same, of course.

If the first, they both claim to contain the other, and since the Reality
charter was posted in B Nomic, B Nomic's rules take precedence, and
B Nomic is not part of Reality. But we knew that anyway.

Nothing in the Statutes says that B Nomic's rules can take precedence... and B Nomic never says it's not part of the Club anyway.

--
Bob