Daniel Lepage on 1 Feb 2004 04:24:19 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Reality Corrected

On Jan 31, 2004, at 11:17 PM, Daniel Lepage wrote:

An External Force may become an Acolyte by sending a message to the Executor in Chief containing a request to become an Acolyte and a uniquely identifying name that it wishes to be known by. It may do this if and only if it fulfills the following requirements:
	* 	It is capable of passing the Turing Test
	* 	It has a working e-mail address
An Acolyte may cease to be an Acolyte by Forfeiting the Club; this must be done by notifying the Executor in Chief. The Executor in Chief must report the Forfeiture as soon as possible if this happens.

In the first line, I change 'Force' to 'Power'.

Not that I need to post that here, but have a nice day.

--
Bob