Daniel Lepage on 31 Jan 2004 22:23:36 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] I _said_, let's play the Voting Game!

I amend my proposal entitled __Spam__ to read:

{{
__Spam__

If any of the proposals entitled "Qux", "Baz", "Bar", or "Foo", respectively, failed, give 30 points to every player who voted for three of them and against the fourth.

Otherwise, give every player who voted against any of them 15 points, and every player who voted for this proposal 30 points.
}}

[[This ups the points in the other case a bit, and also adds the word 'voted' between 'who' and 'for' in the first sentence. A key word, methinks.]]

--
Wonko