Craig on 30 Jan 2004 01:57:17 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Improving the game

>>> -And "greater than" is part of "greater than or equal to." What's the
>>> confusion?-
>>
>>Because the 'equal' bit is what makes it reflexive. You can say that a
>>is better than or equal to a, because you know that a is equal to a.
>>You can't say that a is better than a.
>>
>-I'd like to point out, in all seriousness, that B Nomic is better than
your argument, and all arguments against this proposal. At least, it will be
if it
>passes. Therefore, I see your point and fail to see a problem. The game
would be just fine because it would hold itself up above any reason for it
>collapse. B Nomic is better than collapse.-

Unfortunately, this isn't Secondhand Loins, so the good guys sometimes lose.
The nation of B Nomic is better than the Coalition of the Willing, but if
they tried to change our regime I don't imagine we'd be able to hold up.

 - Teucer