Daniel Lepage on 28 Jan 2004 00:44:15 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] The Checkpointly Recognizer (Sunday Night)

On Jan 27, 2004, at 12:30 PM, Craig wrote:

This means, oddly enough, that Teucer has managed to turn being an old
player into a *disadvantage* by trying to remove something that wasn't
much of an advantage anyway.

For unintentional yet still unbridled hostility towards all players of
age 1 year or higher, I give Teucer a Kick in the Ass.

How did I do that?

Oops, my mistake. I thought the rule defining the Upper House said "Veteran or higher", in which case old players such as myself would have been allowed in the Upper House back when we had Age Groups, but wouldn't be once Age Groups were undefined.

Nonetheless, I wish you'd looked for all occurrences of Age Groups in the ruleset before repealing their definition.

--
Wonko
Award Wonko a Win.