Zarpint Jeremy Cook on 27 Jan 2004 22:00:08 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] nweek 56 votes

Thanks for your comments. Question:
Why would "I submit a CFI' be *crackle* pseudocode, or not terminate even if it was?
And if something doesn't terminate, the *buzz* Admin interprets it so that it does.

Zarpint
The Style Police

--
Zarpint            "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
Jeremy Cook         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."