Daniel Lepage on 27 Jan 2004 15:55:32 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 56 BALLOT (Corrected)

On Jan 27, 2004, at 12:49 AM, Glotmorf wrote:

Proposal 1756/0: Age before Beauty (Wild Card)

No.  Ain't no r1282 to amend.

Damn. Why did that get repealed?

Proposal 1761/0: Allowing Actions Again (Wonko)

No.  Made unnecessary by a recent CFI.

Which was that?

Proposal 1769/0: Attributes are very Stylish (Zarpint)

Shelve.  Last I looked, Wonko had a society that possessed
infinite style.

No, the society had infinite score; *I* had infinite style. That's all over now, anyway - the society, the number guessing game, and all my style in excess of 9999 have vanished.

Proposal 1770/0: Once More, With Less Suckage (Baron von Skippy)

No.  Maybe put this in a subgame.  But not as part of the main
game.

A Thought:

We create a new rulebook, entitled the Book of Logic. Rules in the Book of Logic would in general be small (or not-so-small) rules whose effects on the game could be dropped with impunity. For example, Insta-Rules could have been put in the Book of Logic. Then we can create other means of messing with them - players can pay points to swap Logic Rules, maybe certain events cause random rules to get repealed, rules could be removed retroactively by Balefire, or whatever. Basically, it would be a collection of rules that we can mess with.

Any thoughts?

--
Wonko
Award Wonko a Win.