Daniel Peter Lepage on 26 Jan 2004 00:13:10 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] zeroing with extreme prejudice

> In light of my recent rulings, I create the following proposal:
>
> {{ _Zeroing with Extreme Prejudice_
> <snip>
> }}

This shouldn't be needed - we already fixed the Speed Limit so it only works when your score drops, remember?

For reference, the rule now reads:

{{
Rule 1248/2
Speed Limit
Last Revision: nweek 55. Revision History

For the purposes of this rule, a player's Base Score is the score e had at the beginning of the current nweek.

If at any time a player's score exceeds 250 + (eir Base Score), eir score is immediately set to 250 + (eir Base Score).

The player then recieves N Style points, up to a maximum of 30, where N is 1/10 of the number of points taken away by the previous step, rounded up.

The player may not Win in the instant before this occurs.

[[ Created by 1211/0. Revised by 1392/0, Refresh-4. ]]
}}