Baron von Skippy on 18 Jan 2004 20:30:45 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] repeal-o-prop

>>> I think that may be a card from after I stopped playing. Still, I have 2
>>> Ancestral recalls :)
>>>
>> -Please tell me you stopped only out of a lack of interest, and not
>> because "the new sets are too powerful." I get so tired of people
>> complaining about that. Oh, and you do realize that the market for old
>> cards just sort of collapsed last week... still, though, I'll be nice
>> and offer to take those two Recalls off your hands for... say, a dollar?-
>>

>I stopped playing because I got bored of the upgrade costs every time they
>bought a new set out.

-I hear that. I buy a booster from every new set to see if anything good is in it - there's usually something, but I can't summon the interest to buy those overpriced 15 card packs. Especially because they don't release many lands any more. More cards aren't useful unless I have the lands to support them...-

>I'm keeping the recalls tho, because I occasionally play with a friend and
>he hates me for having my purple counter/burn deck

-Tsk. Fine, hold onto the past like that. See if I care.-

[[BvS]]