SkArcher on 18 Jan 2004 14:23:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] repeal-o-prop

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 22:23:55 -0600, Baron von Skippy <bvs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think that may be a card from after I stopped playing. Still, I have 2
Ancestral recalls :)

-Please tell me you stopped only out of a lack of interest, and not because "the new sets are too powerful." I get so tired of people complaining about that. Oh, and you do realize that the market for old cards just sort of collapsed last week... still, though, I'll be nice and offer to take those two Recalls off your hands for... say, a dollar?-

I stopped playing because I got bored of the upgrade costs every time they bought a new set out.

I'm keeping the recalls tho, because I occasionally play with a friend and he hates me for having my purple counter/burn deck