SkArcher on 17 Jan 2004 04:17:35 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] so do we have a game or not?

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 23:20:47 -0500, Glotmorf <dwhytock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 16 Jan 2004 at 22:41, Craig wrote:

This is vaguely reminiscent of the elder days of Thermo. Rules could be
deleted at random, though in practice it never happened. Also, you could
give away any Thing you posessed - including any job you held within the
game, your proposals, the Victory Cabbage, the many Hot Potatoes...

I'm still hoping a Thermo II might one day arise.

Randomly deleting rules is easy.  I still want to see an
effective mechanism for randomly creating them.

It's called a player

SkArcher