Glotmorf on 17 Jan 2004 03:30:20 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] so do we have a game or not?

On 16 Jan 2004 at 21:08, Baron von Skippy wrote:

> >> We do have a game, or don't, depending on what Dave says next.

> >> Hypothetical question: What would the initial ruleset look like if it had
> >> been written entirely by Uin?
> >>

> >having never played alongside uin, i have no idea. what was his major
> >bugbear on how the rules should work again?
> >
> -Well, we're talking about someone who perpetually both wanted Rule 10 repealed and was declaring a SOE... I think the ruleset would probably say something along the lines of "Any player may do anything they want, as long as it is stupid," or whatever that line was.-

Didn't e sort of want to nuke all rules, if e could get away
with it?  I believe e also wanted to introduce a player class
called "Uninterested" or "Uninvolved" or something, so that a
player could, if e so desired, be exempt from just about
everything other than proposing, voting and judging.

In a Unix world, e would want to twiddle the bits.  With an
icepick.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower