Glotmorf on 16 Jan 2004 00:26:59 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] No actions?

Tsk.  Remember those times where I proposed we pick a dictionary and
link it into the ruleset, and people said, no, it's not necessary
because game precedent suggests we recognize standard English as the de
facto language?  I think there may even be a CFI to that effect,
somewhere in history.

I propose we do one or more of the following:

1. Ignore this.
2. Ignore this long enough to create a CFI that says we should ignore
it, and rule it true. 3. Dump a few buckets of herring on Wonko.

Since herring aren't defined in the ruleset, e can eat them or smear
them as e pleases.

 						Glotmorf