Zarpint Jeremy Cook on 13 Jan 2004 23:22:50 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] peanut butter

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, [iso-8859-1] Bill Adlam wrote:

> Zarpint wrote:
>
> > The nomic.net *buzz* clock automatically advances every day even
> > *buzz*
> > when it shouldn't.
>
> It's been showing nweek 56, nday 4 for about a week now.

Well, it's still not correct. I have no idea where it gets those numbers,
but the clock stops on nday 10. It currently says 56/8, so it's advancing
somewhow.

Enjoy... by the way that link should be http://www.nomic.net/~g6/die.php

--
Zarpint            "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
Jeremy Cook         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."