Mark Karasek on 12 Jan 2004 05:56:05 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 55 BALLOT (finally!)

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 22:54:13 -0000, SkArcher <SkArcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 17:41:43 -0500, Mark Karasek <mkarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[[Besides, what fun is it if we don't break the game every other nweek?]]

If you've read the quotes database, you'll already know my opinion on this. I will vote against 3 times.

Did you read r255? "The Administrator may also Rectify any document that E thinks has an unambiguous intent, but which fails to express this correctly within the framework of the rules." So if we do break the game (unlikely, based on my research), Almighty Bob can easily unbreak it.

--The Pusher Robot