Baron von Skippy on 12 Jan 2004 02:51:20 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 55 BALLOT (finally!)

>>> Well, all we're doing here is replacing one proper noun with another,
>>> which
>>> can't screw anything up.
>>
>> 'Course it can. We got props that mention the admin, there might be
>> cards, other game documents...
>
>I modify my proposal __For the Love of Bob__ to read:
>
>{{
>__For the Love of Bob__
>
>Replace all occurances of "the Adminstrator" or "the Admin" (case
>insensitive) in the ruleset, the body of any card or any society charter
>with "Almighty Bob". [[Also, see the second paragraph of r255.]]
>
>Remove the first occurance of the string ", or Admin," from r25.
>
>The effects of this proposal occur after those of all other passed
>proposals for the current nweek.
>}}
>
>[[Besides, what fun is it if we don't break the game every other nweek?]]

-Idea:

{{
__For the Love of Bob__

Replace all occurances of "Adminstrator" or "Admin" (case insensitive) in the ruleset, the body of any card or any society charter with "Almighty Bob". [[Also, see the second paragraph of r255.]]

Remove the first occurance of the string ", or Almighty Bob," from r25.

The effects of this proposal occur after those of all other passed
proposals for the current nweek.
}}

Basically, get rid of the "the" in your prop, and put up with him being "the Almighty Bob."-

[[BvS]]