Baron von Skippy on 10 Jan 2004 04:32:27 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] *buzz*

>>(Also, there are only two players, IIRC, for whom this is even an issue --
>>Zarpint, and Baron von Skippy.)
>
>::boggle::
>Baron von Skippy isn't Baron von Skippy?

-*grins* No, there's more. There used to be rather a lot more, too. For some reason, the rule said we could have names up to 255 alphanumeric characters. I only used about 135. Of course, that meant a name about thirty words long, as it turned out... anyway, check the roster.

Also, BvS appears to be acceptable for general use.-

[[BvS]]