Daniel Lepage on 6 Jan 2004 05:03:39 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 55 BALLOT (finally!)

On Jan 5, 2004, at 10:17 AM, Zarpint Jeremy Cook wrote:

Proposal 1733/0: No thanks, I'm full (Wonko)

No. I like Eclairs.

I personally feel that this rule does not add anything useful to the game, and is too vague about what it means to be 'defined' by the rules; there are a number of objects which could be construed to be 'defined' by the way they're mentioned in the rules, or they could be construed not to. Given that, it seems pointless to keep them around when all we ever do is argue about them, and when they could be inadvertently denying the existence of some objects that are only vaguely 'defined'.

Proposal 1734/1: It Spreads... (Wonko)

Yes. We now need Plague Rats.

How would people feel about a 'play field' - cards would be either in the Deck, in people's hands, or 'On the Field'. Then cards like Syn would be put on the field instead of declaring that they don't get put anywhere for a while; then also, permanent cards could be created.

Thoughts?

--
Wonko
Award Wonko a Win.