Zarpint Jeremy Cook on 22 Dec 2003 21:20:53 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: Warning: message 1AYCRg-00074C-00 delayed 4 hours

I do as well. We can fix any r0 confusion later. By the way, the clock is now
on, right? We can propose?

Zarpint

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003, SkArcher wrote:

> Looks like it. Depending on whether you are actually the administrator in
> the interim, or whether we have to wait for Daves recognition, people in
> theory have 10 days to object.
>
> I, FWIW, accept this as the decision.
>
> SkArcher

Zarpint            "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
Jeremy Cook         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx       --W.B. Yeats, The Song of the Happy Shepherd
grep -r kibo /     "Movements are the problem, not the answer to problems."