Baron von Skippy on 22 Dec 2003 04:36:07 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] Nucking futs

> Thanks, I needed that image in my head.

What image? I don't know what any of you people look like, and it's hard
to visualize such a thing without that.

Heck, I don't even know 'real' names for half of you. (I'm assuming, for
the sake of argument, that BvS' birth certificate does not in fact say
that a young boy named Baron was born to Mr. and Mrs. von Skippy.)

-Ah, Mama and Papa, of the Wisconsin von Skippys. Papa was an industrialist, very big into industry. Yes, he worked in a factory for nigh on 45 minutes, before that terrible accident with the moving conveyor belt in which he lost three fingernails. He always liked to say that he could cut his nails half again as fast as any other man, and even some women. No one ever took him up on that, but every weekend at the bar he would enter in the lawn gnome races. Anyway, life growing up as a young girl on the streets of some Wisconsin town or another (I can't be bothered to look at a map) was an idyllic spendor, or so my sisters tell me. As a boy, it sucked. When I was 37, I left home to seek my fortune out west. After I hit Canada, I realized that I was going the wrong way, and proceeded out to the middle of Utah, where I made fun of the locals for money. It wasn't a highly paying job, but the hours were good and I was happy. Then, one day, as I wandered the streets with my sign and my bullhorn, I spotted a person using a strange contraption, a "computer." This computer opened my eyes to a whole new world, the World Wide Internet. At least, it did until the person realized I was there and chased mw from their house with a broom. But I had seen the light, and it was beautiful. The rest, as they say, is going to take too much effort to make up.-

Without these details, it's hard to picture that particular little piece
of horror.

-Then you're not trying hard enough.-

[[BvS]]