Glotmorf on 11 Dec 2003 06:25:33 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] Nucking futs

On 10 Dec 2003 at 16:01, Craig wrote:

> >Note, by the way, that the fact that e stated this in a judgement which got
> passed
> >means it's an interpretation of the gamestate and should be built upon.
> Theoretically
> >we all should have gotten the "Fucking Nut" title as soon as the CFJ went
> through...
>
> Either that, or "fucking" was intended as a verb whose object is "nuts."
> "Fucking" could also be an adjective modifying "nuts". I favor this latter
> interperetation, but others are possible. Of course, a fucking nut has not
> been defined in the rules, so...

I definitely don't favor the verb form of "fucking".  It
generates this awful picture in my head of all of us standing
in a line, with each of us holding a coconut.  Except of
course for Rob who's observing the whole thing.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower