Daniel Lepage on 11 Dec 2003 01:53:59 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Oh, all right...

On Wednesday, December 10, 2003, at 03:19 PM, Glotmorf wrote:

Because of popular dissent, replace the text of the proposal entitled "So How Does a
Fut Nuck?" with:

{{

Give all players except Rob the title, "Fucking Nut".

}}

I think I'm still leaning against this - most of us have somewhat excessive Nobilities as it is. Everyone but Sagitta has a title, and most of us have two or more; I think the Roster is cluttered enough as it is.

Although the Roster does have a lot of stuff that probably isn't still there; I seem to recall that we decided that rule-defined objects ceased to exist when the rules defining them went down; but I'm still listed as having the Master Sword, the S.S. Triumphant (with 77 points of integrity and an Afterburner), and 9999 units of Apophis-based Destructive Power.

And Race Elf.

--
Wonko