Baron von Skippy on 10 Dec 2003 17:42:29 -0000

[spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] Nucking futs

Since the text of Rob's quote has been entered into the Book of Quotes already, I
propose:

{{ _So How Does a Fut Nuck?_

In the text of CFJ 1616, replace "fucking nuts" with "nucking futs".

Give everyone but Rob the title "Nucking Fut".

}}

This will make for a more politically correct database. Besides, I think "nucking fut"
has a better ring to it.

-No, it was much funnier before. And I'd much prefer to a) steer away from political correctness, b) leave old CFIs the way they were, and 3) be fucking nuts.-

[[BvS]]