Glotmorf on 9 Dec 2003 02:12:25 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Society

On 8 Dec 2003 at 17:20, SkArcher wrote:

> I appologise for being absent over the weekend, I was ill
>

> I create a society called SkArchers Insurance
>
> The charter of this society is;
>
> {This Society alters its charter only when the Player known as SkArcher
> says it does. If the Player known as SkArcher changes eir name, or eir
> name is changed by any other means or entity, then every instance of the
> string "SkArcher" in this charter is replaced by eir new name. Should any
> other player than SkArcher become a member of this society, then e must
> instantly leave the society. If at any point an action taken by a player
> could cause a player to Win, SkArcher must transfer all eir points to this
> Society. If at any point no player is capable of Winning, this Society
> transfers all its points to SkArcher.}

Nice try, but it won't work.  If an action can cause a win, it
theoretically does cause the win in that instant.  The only
way this could work is if it psychically anticipated the win-
causing actions.

Ooo...wouldn't THAT make work for Dave...

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower