Daniel Lepage on 8 Dec 2003 21:04:57 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Societies and the Roster

Looking at the Society Charters page, and at the Roster page, I realized that many things are shown that don't exist anymore, for example, Team Crimson and Team Turquoise.

Certain societies on the charter page are, I suspect, nonexistent, but I'm not sure which. Does anyone know anything about the existence or lack thereof of the following societies?

House Grem
Athena's Society
OrcTech
The Secret Mookies
Orc's Expoits of Props E Voted Against
Wonko's Cashbox
The First National Bank of bd
Dewey, Cheetum, and Howe
vSOI
vSet
The Upper House
The Mercantile Society

Some of these have entries on the Roster page, listing membership, etc. Does anyone know which of these still exist?

--
Wonko
Award Wonko a Win.