Iain Scott on 6 Dec 2003 20:55:33 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] A very caffeinated win

Cough.... Im not at all sure you do... If my reading of the rules and my understanding of the timeline is correct, then you didnt win on the 4th of Dec. due to your lack of activity. On the 5th, I (with +ve charm and activity), Won, dimensions crashed to 0 etc. and the circuit breaker fliped. And so, a) you dont have the points to buy the coffee, and b) you cant win untill the circuit breaker is reset. What Im slightly more worried about is what happens when the circuit breaker _is_ reset.... this will probabally be after the 25th of Dec, at which point (assuming charm and actvity conditions are fullfilled) You, Wonko and Glortmorf all Win. And as I will have been a player for at least 24 consecutive months, I think I might well Win again, as well...

cheers,
Iain