Daniel Lepage on 5 Dec 2003 18:59:34 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Hey, something else we forgot

On Friday, December 5, 2003, at 01:11 PM, Iain Scott wrote:

Hmm... may I also draw everybody's attention to rule 1282?

Good point. Rob, as old as the game itself, turned two and won yesterday; as soon as the Clock turns back on from that, we have a precedence conflict, as Iain should win as of today, but the circuit breaker is now in effect.

--
Wonko