Daniel Lepage on 5 Dec 2003 18:56:48 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Leetle fixes

On Friday, December 5, 2003, at 01:03 PM, Baron von Skippy wrote:

I propose:

{{
__In the Interests of Dave's Sanity__

Amend Rule 1728 to read:

{{
Each player may, no more than once per checkpoint, Play a card from eir hand. This causes the effects described in the Body of that card to take effect; the card is then put back into the deck.

How would people feel about having cards resolve at the end of the checkpoint? This would make cards like Teucer's nullification counterspell thing possible; in Magiclike style we could have cards resolve in the opposite order in which they were played, so that a countercard happens first and removes the targeted card from the pending stack.

At the beginning of each nweek, each player recieves a Card from the Deck. If a player has not yet played a card during a given nweek, e may Draw an additional card from the Deck. A player who does this may not play any cards for the rest of the nweek.

I don't like the idea of Forced-Leave players and suchlike becoming card sinks until they die.

--
Wonko
Award Wonko a Win!