Daniel Lepage on 5 Dec 2003 17:47:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Let's get this game started /right!/

On Friday, December 5, 2003, at 12:13 PM, Baron von Skippy wrote:

I play both of my Your Spoo Has Too Much Fleem cards, one targeting SkArcher, the other targeting Glotmorf.

In the interests of Dave's sanity, I believe we're only allowed to play one card per checkpoint. And we're allowed to draw only once per nweek, and then only if we don't play at all that nweek.

--
Wonko