Craig on 5 Dec 2003 01:19:17 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] Infected Cards

>>I propose:
>>{{
>> __CDC__
>>
>>If the card "Cure" exists in the cardlist, add the following card:
>>
>> {{
>>  __Hospital__
>>Image: a boring building.
>>Body: when you play this card, a random "Plague" card is discarded by the
>>player who holds it. You may then draw another card, but unless it is
"Cure"
>>or "Plague" you immediately discard a random card from your hand.
>> }}
>>}}
>>
>>But is it just me, or does "Cure" create impossible bookkeeping?
>>
>-Well, just leave a note on the card as to what it used to be. There has to
be some check before the entire Deck becomes "Plague" cards.-

Ditto for Brains. Either way, people don't tend to play them excessively, I
bet.

 -- Craig Daniel

"Nothing exciting here except the day the volcano went off under us and
killed everyone in a torrent of fire. Yep, pretty dull."
 -Baron von Skippy

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx