Craig on 4 Dec 2003 02:41:25 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Citizen, you have committedan error.

>> > you are incorrect. I did not send my message until I had recieved
Iains,
>> > as per our agreement.
>> >
>> > The timestamps may be wrong, but the order sent is very definite
>>
>> Even if that's the case, Iain's is still invalid. He stated:
>> I place a stone at  E7.
>>
>> However, he placed it at F7:
>> 7 . . . R I T V . . . . . . 7
>> 6 . . . . . I W W . R W . . 6
>> 5 V R V . I B . W . V . . . 5
>> 4 . . . R T T W W W V . . . 4
>> 3 . . . R G W R W V V . . . 3
>> 2 . . . . R R G V T . . . . 2
>> 1 . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1
>>   A B C D E F G H I J K L M
>>
>> This is probably due to the misalignment of the top column labels. In any
>> case, his move fails, and if your takes into account his (which it does),
>> yours also fails. So, actually, my corrections are incorrect, and the
first
>> "Citizen, ..." message I sent was correct.

>Ignore this. I somehow mis-saw the board. Never mind.

>But, in a case of disputed times such as this, which received: header takes
>precedence?

I'd vote for when s-b receives them, since that's the only one that is
universal. Checking back, in fact, they got to me in the correct order. And
I have the headers to prove it.

 -- Teucer

"Are we adjorned? Or just completely ignoring order?"
 -Jordan DeLong

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx